Friday, March 21, 2008

Studio Tour

Just wanted to share a little more about me and my work, and what better way than to show you my studio? I would invite you over and have a cup of coffee, if you show up early or a beer, my poison of choice, if you are ever in the area. This is my haven, my piece of the world that belongs to me. At times i wish i did not have so many interruptions, i live at my parents home for the moment, and they assume that just because i work from home, i am readily available. Oh, well! I will be moving soon, that is why i have boxes in here, just don't know where to, yet. It has to be by the ocean, that is my only requirement, since i surf and scuba dive...




Back to my studio chat. I try to keep it as tidy as possible. Right now is on its way to chaos and ruins. For some reason i thrive in a messy room, desk, studio... The only thing i ever keep organized to the t are my computer files, other than that is fair game. Well, back to work now. I will be painting after 6pm tonight. Won't be doing so for long since i have a date tonight. Just getting back on the horse, slowly but surely.






Happy painting to you and hope you have a great weekend!